martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

SECOND TERM

Hello once more! We are finishing the second term and I want to explain you the works that we have been doing along this three months. First, we did a presentation about all the works that we had done in the first term, we made it in a programe called SlideShare, where we learnt how to add audio to a pictures presentation. (You can see the SlideShare presentation that I did with Idoia Eceiza in my previous post)

After that, we started to use Google Sites to create a webpage of our imaginary commerce. We learnt (and we are still learning) how to edit our site changing the colours, backgrounds, etc. On that webpages, we wrote the location of our shop, the products that we sell and many other things. After finishing the webpage, we did a Basque version of it and we connected the two webpages by creating another page which had the link to both.



In my case, the commerce that I chase is a Bakery and Coffee Shop. I selected that type of commerce because I like coffee very much and I thought it wold be interesting and enjoyable to work with a theme that I like. In my webpage, I've wrotten some coffee types that supposedly I sell in my shop. I also wrote about some sweets that I like so much to sell in my Coffee shop with some recipes of some of the cakes. To all those products that I sell I added some prices (invented by me, of course). Here I let you the link to enter in the webpage of my Bakery and Coffee Shop, you can choose to enter in the English or the Basque version, I hope you'll like it:

                         Sara's Bakery & Coffee Shop




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave here your opinion, and if you want, you can give me advices to improve my Blog or my Posts, I will thank all your comments! ;)