lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

WE FOUND LOVE

Hello readers! At this time we have done a very interesting and useful work.

The project consisted on choosing a music video in English and translate it into different languages; minimum two, English and Basque or Spanish. For that, we had made an account on a program called Dotsub and we studied how to use it. We could do this work in pairs or individually and Idoia Eceiza and I decided to make the work in pairs.

I think this project has been very useful because in my case, I didn't know any program to translate videos and now, I can use it whenever I want and without problems. Although it has been a work, we have enjoyed it because the video music was chosen by us and we like it a lot.

The song and the video we chase was called "We found love", maybe you know this song because Rihanna, the singer it is famous all around the world. The song is from Rihanna but is featured with Calvin Harris. We have chosen the video and the song because its meaning is very nice and the video is perfect.  We translated the video in 6 languages; Spanish, English, Basque, Italian, Japanese and Arabic.

As I said, Rihanna is very famous all around the world. This singer was born in 1988 in Barbados, but now she lives in USA. Her music styles are pop, dance, dubstep, dancehall, reggae, rhythm and blues & soul and she has collaborated with many other famous singers such as Kanye West, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, etc. Her discography history is very big, but my favorite songs of Rihanna are Umbrella, Man down, I love the way you lie, Te amo, Cheers and You da one.

Here is the project, I hope you'll enjoy it:










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave here your opinion, and if you want, you can give me advices to improve my Blog or my Posts, I will thank all your comments! ;)