viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

PICTIONARY FOR CHILDREN

Hi everyone! This is my last post, the course has finished!! This last work consisted on doing a pictionary for children. As always, I did this workn with Idoia Eceiza, my partner and we first had to chose a topic, which in our case was sports. But this works' difference was that our tutor showed us how to copy pictures legaly by recognising the CC, etc. She shoued us a power point that explained all the different signs that a picture on the internet could have and how and which we could copy them, respecting all their conditions. She gave us different pages to take the pictures we needed, pages such as Flickr.

To do our pictionary first of all, we created a diapositive document in google Drive putting the names and pictures of different sports. Then, we downloaded it as a PDF document and created an account on Calameó; which is a programme where you can upload your own pictionaries. After that we uploaded in Calameó the PDF document and here I am doing the next step; sharing it with you. If you want to know how our pictionary is, here you have it:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave here your opinion, and if you want, you can give me advices to improve my Blog or my Posts, I will thank all your comments! ;)