miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

WHAT ARE YOUR EATING HABITS?

Hello!! Are your eating habits good? Is the food you eat healthy enough? Do you think you should change your chocolate donut with a fruit? ...

Today, you could pose all those questions you have by answering some questions that Idoia Eceiza and I have prepared. The questions are about eating habits, which although not everyone gives importance to them, is essential to think about them.

I let you here the link for the form, in order to you to know what are your everyday eating habits. I think it can help you to know how healthy you are because in many cases, it's difficult to realize that in your own.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave here your opinion, and if you want, you can give me advices to improve my Blog or my Posts, I will thank all your comments! ;)