martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

OLYMPIC GAMES QUIZ

Hello everyone!! Once again, I'm going to show you the last work of ICT's class, and as always, I want to explain you how I did it:

 First of all, we sat in pairs and chose a topic to do some questions and write down their answers. The topic chose Idoia and I was about The Olympic games; because we thought that it would be interesting to know a bit about it. We totally wrote twenty questions and we copy them in the Hot Potatoes program. We added some pictures to the questions and we wrote four options for the answers (a,b,c and d) from which only one was correct.

 If you want to know how much do you know about this, click here!:




https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1-q3GfceEm7M2d5Y0JSX1I5bDg/edit?usp=sharing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave here your opinion, and if you want, you can give me advices to improve my Blog or my Posts, I will thank all your comments! ;)